Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This is rebuilding

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    Agreed. I mean you cant just say the man is 100% at fault on the drops when you look at the QBs he had throwing him the ball.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    If you're a pro, and the ball touches your hand, you should catch it. Doesn't matter if Uncle Rico is throwing you the ball, if you touch it you better catch it, otherwise GTFO
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Wanna make a bet on which player is a better fit for our team, will actually be able to stay on the field when we run the ball, and won't allow the other team to know EXACTLY when we are passing or running? All cook did was handicap us and drop easy passes and block horribly. I'm amazed that can get you 7-8 mill a year.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Yeah he didnt drop that many passes. You can go back and look at the stats. He also never got the chance to block. So this "horrible blocker" tag is kind of unfair.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    WR's don't block? Oh...
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $77
    can we just all agree to ignore TWW2, its painfully obvious he is trolling.
    The Hammer and Ensconatus high five this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Not when he was in the game really. Like you said we always threw the ball when he was in the game lmao!!
  8. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I wonder why we did that?
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Actually if you go back and look at the numbers you will see we actually ran a lot too when cook was in. I can remember several of CJ's td when cook was in the game.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    Let me settle this "can't block" talk once and for all

It's true that Stevens and Thompson are much better blockers, but that doesn't mean Cook is God awful, because he's not God awful, just not that great at it.

Here's a set of pics that show he can in fact hold his own when blocking, he's not going to blow you up, but he'll get in your way.

The following play went for a 30-yard run to Cooks side

cook block.jpg