This is rebuilding

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm also not convinced about Locker being the answer either.I do hope that if he is still struggling to get it together next season then we need to cut our losses and look for the next answer at QB and not waste no more time than neccessary on it.Hopefully if the defense does make strides then the offense will too and Locker won't be holding us back like Vince did.

Reminds me of 2007 when we finally started putting together a really good defense but we couldn't get anywhere on offense because of subpar play at the QB position.We literally couldn't get past midfield most of the time but by the end of the season we were good enough and made the playoffs but lost 17-6 to San Diego and that game i believe was 6-0 Tennessee at the half but the defense could only carry the team so far and we lost.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Should have waited...for the ROAD GRINDER LEVITRE!!!!

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hate to break it to you guys but Cook>Walker. We down graded at our TE position. And to make things worse we had to waste time finding a TE where we could have been spending that time to get a nother key player. I'm sorry but they give teams a franchise tag for a reason and we should have used it on Cook.

4. TitansWillWin2

Vince got us to the playoffs you flippin re re.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Was about to say something too. He rallied us 2 years in a row as well. Had one of the highest QB ratings in the league and we were 5-2 his last year here.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gotta know when to use it.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You can have the best players in the league but if your coaches are completely incompetent it doesn't matter.

We'll see if any of this makes a difference in the season, not offseason..

9. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Everywhere I looked had Walker rated higher than Cook. Sorry but Cook is one of those guys that measures great but just doesn't have it. We need attitude guys and Cook was just an athlete.

10. TitansWillWin2

Wanna make a bet on who winds up with more yards and TD's next season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar