1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

This is only a rumor from John McClain but what if.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

John McClain says that he has heard a rumor that the Titans would consider moving Keith Bulluck to Middle Linebacker to be able to use all his attributes more effectively. They say he could be a side line to side line middle linebacker. He would play weak side when the middle linebacker comes out of the game. They would either draft another LB or find a free agent such as David Thorton to play the weak side. What all do you think of this??? I personally think that Keith Bulluck could play any LB position they wanted him to. He is a rare find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Keith would be an undersized MLB, but it would allow us to add speed to our Defense.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

More likely that Sirmon would move to MLB, at least IMHO.
  4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If John Mac says it, you can pretty much put it in the bank. I love him, he's a great friend and he's very knowledgeable when it comes to pro football. For some reason, people totally confide in him. He writes fair articles and players trust him.
  5. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Please... :rolleyes:
  6. The Mrs

Sheesh, now you're hatin' on poor lil' old Santa Claus impersonator, John McClain?:sad2:
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

I like McClain, but he's wrong a lot, too.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

If Bulluck was moved to the middle, he'd have a center on him and be much less effective, IMO. Teams would run up-the-gut on the Titans all day.

Uh... even more than last season.
  9. The Mrs

Et tu? Titan Jeff:sad2:
  10. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Should I start to ask him for Powerball numbers, my bank could use some help. :winker:
    On a more serious note, John is a smart guy and he knows football but the guy is wrong a lot. Last year he had the Titans trading down with MN for their 2 first round picks in his mock. So its a mock...
    He is right a good bit of the time but he is also wrong a good bit of the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.