This is GOTITANS.com right???? someone help me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by whitevick331, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

someone asked how easy it would be to be banned at the the TOMB?

:ha:

This post would be enough I'm sure.

2. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I come over here to keep an eye on LenDale :D

We have all kinds of fans on our Steeler board.

I think most NFL forums do. We even have a few resident Bengals and Pats fans (eeek) that actually are pretty good posters.

Sometimes its good to get a opinion from the outside.

Besides, when it comes to college ball, on our board, everyone is totally divided.

So it makes for some good football talk.

I also came over today to specifically see if I could find any mention of Xaiver Mitchell's injury and if he's ok.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I have less problem with trolls than I have with hyper homers who are not interested in anything negative about the team. Bashing your own team when they deserve it is as much the part of a forum as praising them.

With that said I can understand the concept that it should be OK to say my sister is ugly but you better not say it. Still, it is always fun doing a little smack talk back and forth.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Not bad. I haven't been online in a while.
    He misses it? Last we spoke he told me he's starting to enjoy your nose more.. :moon2:

I was on CF earlier. Didn't catch you on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar