This is for 2K and EA.......

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OILERTATTOO, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but what is the gameplay like? all that shows is they have a lot of tackle animations.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

looks f'in sick hope it comes out for the Wii.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We all want that. Hopefully it elevates everyone else to a new standard.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No what they're showing is that they appear to be using proper ragdoll physics, something that Madden et al have lacked for years.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

um. Why would you do this to me? Now I don't even wanna play Madden. Ima be freaking sitting here watching this video over and over now. That game looks sick! Tackle animations are insane. Now watch Madden make over 500 tackle animations now that they have MORE competition.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

NAh. This isn't competition. This is a helping hand for someone, and I'm betting 2k jumps all over it. I'm guessing these guys are advertising their ENGINE rather than trying to develop a game. EA will probably sleep on it, but if 2k gets this engine and the nfl license becomes available - it's game on again.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Wow. I'd buy that. Hopefully there's more than tackling to the game though. :suspect: I'm gonna look up the Euphoria engine. The crowd looks amazing too. I understand the realistic look of the next-gen, but i still can't get over how fat VY looks compared to GCN graphics. :ha: The audience looks great too. And hopefully they'll get the NFL License by the time the entire game is done. if they can make Elder Scrolls IV, they can make this game look beautiful. The most intriguing thing is being able to actually see a fumble. [unlike madden where the ball just sorta releases at a certain point. along with helmets flying off pre-impact. i've seen the instant replay.] And injuries might be gnarly... Joe Theismann-LT gnarly. I'd be on replay 90% of the time when i started playing that...

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I hope that this game or whoever uses it's engine gets the NFL license. I am tired of all the hype and being let down by Madden every year. As long as there are all the expected features and support for correct rosters and such, I think that it will be amazing. Oh, and as long as it runs at 60 fps on PS3. This video game companies being partial to certain console manufacturers stuff needs to end now. Goodbye Madden, hello Backbreaker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar