This is a tear down year -- at least we are not mediocre

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 6, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, I was sick of that.

77.8%
  2. No, I would take mediocre over this.

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Do black people watch Key & Peele?

Serious question here.

@DeeT04 black, you enjoy Key and Peele?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I've never watched it, except for lil clips that people post. It seems like it would be funny.

Is it?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

I have seen a couple of episodes, the dudes are funny. It's not must see TV for me, but if it is on, and I catch it channel surfing, I'll watch a sketch or two.

Comedy central is trying to strike it rich with a another "Chappelle's Show". But not too many comics are as smart as Dave Chappelle.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Name the pieces the Colts had in place when they drafted Luck? They had a garbage team but somehow Luck and Pagano managed to make it work. They still don't have a lot of pieces to this day but somehow get it done with no names.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Black Jesus is better IMO. Here comes the pigeon bombs and bull****.............

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

common to all teams that are consistantly good is a solid franchise qb. until we have one everything else will be a struggle. @Alex1939 has been saying this for ages.

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Stinks getting caught in the middle. You don't get the draft picks to help you get much better but good enough to keep you on the edge of a playoff team.

8. The Hammer

you

9. The Hammer

need to come around more. and back to the part of the site we do not talk about in the open.

you

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar