This is a Michael Griffin I can respect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well, shoot. If it only took whiffin 5 or 6 years to realize that he sucks, I can't wait for the next four or five it'll take him to fix himself.

HELL TO THA YA!!##

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

But admitting that you suck is only a small part of the problem. Does he have the ability to fix it?

I doubt it. He's soft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's been up and down since 2007, so yes he can fix it. Can he sustain a high level of play, thats the real question....

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And that's what's wrong with this franchise. "Ain't horrid" is the standard.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Hobestly havent paid much attention to him. How you gonna do better next year? Draftin a safety top 5?? What better fa agent is there gonna be that'll be worth his salary and 4 million to Griffin?

6. Fry

Not having Michael Griffin is how you're going to do better next year.

In all honesty, having a guy who you can play somewhere other than 20 yards down the field because the staff is afraid of him actually being involved in the play is a liability any way you look at it. A totally average player is an upgrade.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

What does it say about this team when people are here saying we need to cut our leading tackler. He is also tied for the team lead with 2 int and has recorded a sack also.

I have always hated the way griffin plays so far off, but always assumed that's what he's told to do. I guess the positive is he won't be called for many PIs because he's never anywhere near the reciever. :D

8. Fry

Having a safety that plays 20 yards away from the line of scrimmage being your leading tackler is more indicative of how bad the rest of the defense has been rather than attributing Whiffin with playing well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Society has more sympathy for a drunks, drug abusers, down trodden, and athletes, when they admit that they have a problem. It's kind of a "last get out of public ridicule" card.
    With that said, I have no sympathy for this millionaire that we Over paid, when we could have either extended other players that left or went after better free agents.
    My team is 2-4, when it should be 3-3. I have neither the time nor inclination to feel sorry for this guy.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Griffin is probably our best defensive player besides Casey. Maybe 3rd best also behind McCourty.

He played like crap last week, but for the most part he has been probably the most reliable person in our secondary this season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar