This guy will throw 90% of his passes in Nick Harper's direction. Can we stop him?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

P.manning twice a year
    Andre johnson twice a year
    Big ben had like 480 vs us
    Brady had like 5 TDs and 400 yards in the snow

I just don't see how could it get any worst I'm not scared at all.

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

I love when chargers fans talk about fisher "ordering a hit" on shawn merriman. like fisher is a gangsta ordrering hits on people. i think chargers fans and shawn merriwomen have been watching the movie the godfather way to much.....

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jeff fisher can't order a pizza, much less a hit.

4. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

that is funny as hell. i'm sure jeff fisher is thinking about which charger player he is going to order a "hit" on right now. i wouldnt rule out fisher getting a gang banger to snuff out rivers or gates before they leave for tenneesse because fisher is down with the bloods and the crips yo..... charger fans are funny as hell and you guys may hate us but we love you

5. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

I am not aware of what all Chargers fans say or do, personally I believe that it is poor behavior wish injury on another teams players.

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

At least one Charger fan sees things sensibly. Wish ore ppl thought that way.

I'm not a fan of cheap crap even when my fav sports teams do it. I just don't think Fish called any sort of "hit". At most it may have been a LB acting on his own. The 2nd hit that "took Merri out" wasn't all that cheap; the first blindside tho was pushing the envelope and it should of ended there imo. I think the blindside made the point and WAS cheap.

I also see it ALOT so its not like only our guys do it. Hell in the Ram's game they were cheap-bustin' on CJ half the damn game. Its even in his "mic'ed up clip"...I thought that was funny that they pointed it out in that. Legal? Yes....but still cheap.

But what can you expect from a team that formerly employed a giant 7 year old that likes headbutting things?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar