This guy will throw 90% of his passes in Nick Harper's direction. Can we stop him?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Seriously ! We order a hit or Merriman..but in the playoffs when the ravens held up CJ and bent him over backwards like a pretzel we did nothing? If theres ever a time to "order a hit" it would have been then ! lol

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Wish I could High-Five you over and over for this one.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Merriman did take performance enhancers, but it was proven that the top photo isn't even his body. The team just Photoshopped his head onto another player's body when he was a rookie (it's common for teams to do this for players who they don't have official team pictures for). He didn't lose that much bulk.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

linkage?

5. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Here's the thing about Harper: he gives away the short pass and he gives away the long pass. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is that he does.

...He tackles well? That's all I can come up with.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Harper will be continuously eaten up by Rivers and whoever they put over on that side....then after a few of those...they will simply run TEs down the seam and open it up with pump fakes to Harper's side. Our safeties will bite on the pump fake all night and I figure the Chargers will burn us down the middle all night.

I hate Rivers because I think he is a punk and a smart...but he is throwing the ball well and I am concerned about that.

7. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

That is pretty pathetic when your game plan calls for injuring the opposing QB....

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not even remotely serious... but for real, it would be kind of cool to see Billy Volek play. Also, and I don't expect you, a bolt fan, to pick up on this... but my hometown boy Tony Brown has become a bit of a rebel rouser lately... have you seen some of the scuffles and skirmishes he finds his way into? It's really kind of a joke about Brown being a loose cannon.

9. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

I recall one of your Charger buddies saying that he hopes San Diego bends CJ like the Ravens did.

Calling the kettle black?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

seriously... beat the opposing quarterback with his own helmet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar