This franchise is content with mediocrity.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JefPlusF, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

For that to happen the FO would have to analyze our team needs and address them promptly and correctly. I can't remember the last time I thought that was the case.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Actually man, you for some reason it's like you are reading what I typed and taking an exact opposite meaning from what is said.

Why can't you admit your analogy sucked and move on?

I don't think I can explain this any better...

Market size doesn't matter (as much, although it does matter to a degree in attractiveness to free agents) in the NFL but it DOES matter more significantly in MLB.

In the NFL, there is a cap so no team can drastically outspend (or buy all the great players) like in MLB with the Yankees. So the Titans CAN'T employ a Yankees strategy in the NFL. In the NFL cutting guys early counts against the cap in future years.

Damn, I can't believe I've had to state that 3 times so if you don't get it now... well ignorance is bliss I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar