Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This franchise is content with mediocrity.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JefPlusF, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JefPlusF Starter

Moolah:
    $183
    Maybe I only say this because my other sports team is the Lakers, so I'm used to my team going all in for a championship.

But this subpar coaching staff, being way under the cap, etc. makes me feel like we'll hover around 8-8 for as long as Bud and/or Buds family own this franchise.
  2. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    Wasn't always like this. Hard to argue ever since the gm change. Wish we had a chef ramsey for football. We could make a reality show called "franchise nightmares". bud Adams could be the stubborn owner who's convinced he's putting out a superior product. Ramsey could tear him down mentally and emotionally till Bud is forced to shed tears , in turn rekindling bud's passion for winning. We fire all the scrubs, win a playoff game?.....and logan's steaks even taste better due to bud's infectious standards of greatness.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    We're not gonna be anywhere NEAR 8-8 this year buddy...So I'd say they are content with LESS than mediocrity.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    You must be a new fan to the Titans franchise. I suggest you find someone else before you get too attached.
    SlidePiece, ncaalover12 and Obie09 high five this.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,283
    Who cares, did y'all see what CJ did to that safety?
    SlidePiece, cdubbs2121, Ryno and 4 others high five this.
  6. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    I'd almost be thrilled with mediocrity right about now!
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,167
    This started in 2006 when Bud Adams forced the front office to pick Vince Young. The team was good enough to save Jeff Fisher's job a couple of times then the VY explosion happened. Bud had to be convinced to let VY go and keep Jeff Fisher. Too bad the rest of the league knew Jeff Fisher was a lame duck coach for a year and no one would accept a spot on the coaching staff. A settlement in late February between the old man and the stash caused the organization to pick among Mike Munchak, Mike Heimerdinger and some other scrubs, costing us a chance to land a good coach.

"The official dismantling of an organization by a bad pick."

Thanks, Bud.
    ncaalover12, HeadOnASwivel and Obie09 high five this.
  8. HoustonTitan Special Teams Standout

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $289
    im ****ing sick of this ****...

but its obvious to me that there's a storm brewing in the lockerroom...
  9. JefPlusF Starter

Moolah:
    $183
    I've been a fan since they moved. I've been a fan for 15+ years. Im 23 now. Come on, our "greatest coach" has a winning percentage of .500. That's the definition of mediocrity.
    SlidePiece, Ryno, Obie09 and 1 other person high five this.
  10. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Mediocrity is the moon to this team right now.