This draft is fools gold !

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cutter10, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But you guys are the same that were telling me how great Ingram was also... lol

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i never said ingram was great i said he would have a decent career....and as well as i think trent will do in this league...if montee ball gets drafted to a team where he could start and not have a 50/50 split carry ratio--one could make a solid argument for that then...but trent will be the best probably out of this class for his all around game that he has

3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

lol. you ain't that good bud

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

oh and william vlachos or however you spell it isnt gonna be drafted on day one lol

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Trent Richardson should not be getting compared to AP. AP is the perfect back (other than his past fumble issues), and Trent doesn't even resemble him.

However, I still think Richardson will be a good runningback. Top-10 RB per season and multiple 1000+ yard seasons. 5'11 225 is perfect size for a runningback, and if he can run a 4.5 thats even better. He's a workout warrior, and plays with a chip on his shoulder.

The Mark Ingram debate is stupid. Just because Ingram and Richardson played on the same college team and Ingram didnt amaze his rookie year, doesn't mean Trent will do the same thing. Ingram missed 6 games, only got 122 carries, and still got 5 TDs. Not to mention he plays on an ELITE passing team.

I see Richardson as a mix of Willis McGahee & Cedric Benson.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

trent will be top 10 back his rookie season if he is the only rb on the team like ap is....and how can you not compare the 2? what can ap do that trent cant? just sparking conversation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar