"This coaching staff understands what success looks like" - Nate Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I think that was more about Whiz and his staff then it was about Munch.

2. smili

smili Starter

What were the odds he would say something less than enthusiastic about the new staff? Happens every time there's a change in the guard.

3. smili

smili Starter

I hadn't thought about it but you might be right. Nate is one of the few that worked out well for us.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

nope.

word on the street is he as a ass tattoo

not a tattoo on his ass, but a tattoo of munchs ass on his hand so he can kiss it every day

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not a statement like that.

Guys don't throw those words around and this statement could not have been made about Munch and his staff... because they were never successful.

Our current coaching staff has been to and won Super Bowls.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm pretty sure when Walker was talking about cancers in the locker room, he was talking about when Munch and staff were in said locker room :wall: . NFL has really been kind of a blur the last few years for me. I'd watch our games... but not really watch them. I can not fking wait until the season starts this year.

I don't expect us to be a tier 1 team, but I at least feel like we can get there with our current coaching staff. But like 90% of other nfl teams, it will come down to QB play. I want Locker to succeed so badly, but I'm not interested in another VY era where we just throw our season away for years with a QB who can't produce... or stay healthy. Hope he actually does something this year.

7. smili

smili Starter

Could be. I'm hoping to see results on field, but I only expect positive comments from players towards the new staff. Here's some positive comments regarding Munchak from players during his first training camp, including a quote from Nate. That first year was surprisingly good.

http://seattletimes.com/html/sports/2015793271_apfbntitansmunchscamp.html

8. Titans Eternal

So Nate said he liked the music before practices.. cause he danced.

Griffin said " I don't know him"

and Scott said "he has us do things that make sense"

Then Munch had someone paint the cafeteria.

Yeah. I don't know if that is exactly high praise.

9. smili

smili Starter

I read a different quote from Nate:
    "He's shaking it up in the proper way," Washington said of the new coach. "He's not whipping us with the whip, but he's patting us on the back, and a lot of guys are pushing themselves harder to work for him. I appreciate the things he's done so far in the organization thus far of us being here and the personality that he has."

Don't know if it's high praise - but these kind of things are to be expected when a new coach takes the helm. all imho.

10. Titans Eternal

Ahh I missed the second part of what Nate had said. Good catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar