Things that fascinate you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm also fascinated by tornados. I've never seen a funnel cloud in person but I am the stupid guy ouside during a tornado warning. The ocean is pretty amazing to me too. It's a whole different world

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how about t&a?
    I'm not trying to be crass here...
    but c'mon now...
    be honest with yourself...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

You guys speaking about old places made me think of Lee Plaza Hotel. It's weird. Like people left within seconds or something...

[​IMG]

There's still bottles and stuff in the refrigerators, clothes in the closets, etc.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ Pretty much what I am talking about.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

A good conspiracy theory can get me

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gunny, go to flickr.com and search 'Lee Plaza Hotel'. Creeps me out a bit.
    [​IMG]

^not sure if they allow linking?

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

All I would have to do is turn a corner in that place and see Jack Nicholson standing there with that wicked smile and I would wet myself...

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Mental health fascinates me. Someone who has schizophrenia or multiple personalities, in particular. How someone's mind can actually create something that isn't there and the person actually sees this creation and interacts with it is totally fascinating. To see someone who seriously sees another person and talks to them literally blows my mind.

Also, to see someone who really has multiple personalities go from 1 person to the next is creepy. They have all these people inside their brain and to see them manifest themselves is mind blowing.

I'm also fascinated by vintage fashion. I would love to have one of the original hats that was handmade by Coco Chanel. I imagine who the woman was that wore the garment, and what her life was like.

9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I agree with gunny on this one. I am completely fascinated with ancient greek and roman times. I honestly believe that was one thing that drew me to the titans when i was turned to football. this may sound a little wierd or nerdy but i think about how it would be to have been in troy or watching the gladiators (and not usa glads) everytime a new movie comes out along those lines it drives my wife nuts cause i have to get it. the strength and architecture that they possesed before real machinery was available every intricate detail i dont just always been a fascination of mine

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm fascinated that there are any Jags fans left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar