Things Madden 09 needs to have

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good read.

Will EA continue to update rosters for '07? I tend to skip years in purchasing Madden and would like to be able to add the new guys.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

They should add a entire new game. Start with a new engine. I do like the idea of taking away the speed button. NHL 08 is a great game. I like backbreakers idea for speed. Passing needs to be changed as well...... Who can sprint back 15 yards and throw a strike to WR streaking down the sideline. errrr none. Just be a little more inventive with the controls ala NHL 08.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would like a feature that would make John Madden shut up. I get really tired of him stating the obvious, play after play.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No Need for More Speed

It's time to kill the speed burst. Nay-sayers may groan, but it revolutionized last year's hardcore sports game of the year, NHL 08. Everyone we know keeps the speed burst trigger pulled on every play, anyway, so what's the difference? It's time for Madden's makers to take the button out of the equation and make the speed burst contextual, so we can keep our focus on dodging tacklers.

terrible idea. i like to set up blocks by going on and off of the speed burst.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good idea except he hasn't commentated on the game for about 3 years now.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think they're bringing him back in 09

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

noooooooooooooo. The speed trigger is not needed. Make your player move as fast as hard as you move the stick. No matter what direction it may be. I want players to carry momentum also. No changing direction on a dime. Well except CJ...... he should be able to fly and shoot fire.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Madden and Al Michaels BOTH need to be back in the game commentating. Not that boring radio guy, Tony whatever his name is. He's terrible. It's dead silent except him saying the same things over and over. He's the radio equivalent to Bryant Gumble.
    But they said they have big surprises for the announcing crew. I hope it's packed with a lot of various sayings. NCAA football has been saying the same things over and over for 4 years now.

I'd like a crowd that actually reacts to what's going on. If I'm scoring a touchdown in Foxboro while playing as the Titans, the crowd should not be cheering like crazy. Probably asking too much here, as the crowd still doesnt even look the direction of the ball yet.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

he makes bryant gumble look like malcolm x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar