They won't say it.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Whoa!! Did they all of a sudden begin opening the practices up to the public? From what i saw all offseason and training camp, he has been one the first guys to arrive and last to leave. And has been watching extra film.:rolleyes: But right now i don't know how he's acting at practice.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If you ask me, Fish is the one gone. Adams is quite fond of young and is even willing to pay him the ridiculous salary. This is kerry last year in the nfl, and bud i think will look for vy to take over next season. And weren't people saying the same about mac9 when he started out? As far as i know, mac was lucky because he wasn't as screwed over as VY was when he was drafted.

3. TM

TM Starter

The reason Vince isn't playing is because the coaches are desperate to win some games and save their jobs. As bad as KC is, Vince is worse. The coaches could give a crap about letting the fans see what we have in Vince. They see him every day and know what we have.

4. LegolElf

LegolElf Camp Fodder

Either way it goes... if KC, VY, Fisher and the coaches are all gone after this year because we are going to keep on losing... then I, personally, would rather keep losing watching VY at QB than KC for the rest of the year. If the season is over, and VY is as bad as we all think, then let's watch him suck. I'd rather watch VY suck with a "chance" of an exciting play from time to time than watch KC suck the rest of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Maybe Sam Bradford falls to make him an attractive pick for the Titans or maybe they play VY and he saves Jeff's job yet again.

6. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Alex Smith was 10 times worse than Vince could ever be. the 49ers head coach isnĀ“t a complete idiot though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar