They won't say it.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

The reason Vince Young won't play is because we don't want other teams to know how bad he sucks. How are we going to get a pick for him when the other teams see how bad he is? That's why we won't see him this year. He's gone soon as the season ends. We want draft picks, and I hope they don't ruin it by putting him in. Goodbye VY, you won't make it the NFL sorry.

2. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Lmao the only one leaving will be fish and his coordinators for not being able to figure out what to do with one of the most potentially phenomenal qb's to grace the NFL.

We'll see the real VY next season.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Everyone knows he sucks and we can't get picks out of him. Unless a certain few members from this board happen to be GMs. And I doubt they could go a day at McDonalds without burning themselves for not realizing that the grease is hot.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

We'll see Vince soon. We've always seen the real VY, the VY from UT doesn't exist in the NFL.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeaaahhh... that makes sense.

The only way they could hope to get anything in return for VY (assuming they want to trade him) would be to start him and hope he plays well. Who's going to give up a pick for a QB with a bad reputation that hasn't played in a meaningful game since the 08 opener? Especially considering that huge contract that comes along with him.

6. amy

amy Starter

It certainly is mystifying, to me the way Fisher deals with Young. He must think VY is really poor or else he would have started him already. I assume that Fisher keeps saying KC is his qb because he truly thinks that is the case.

I guess we will see next week what Fisher has in store for us; Somehow, I'm not feeling too optimistic.

By the way, TB scored a touchdown against NE today. But then, they weren't playing in snow, were they? :lol:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe it's a black thing...

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

No one will pay him his last deal on his contract. It's cheaper for the titans to waive him next year. Waive him or start him, he has no trade value. To me, it makes business sense to waive him, waive kerry and draft a rookie and let him learn how to be an NFL QB.

9. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Thats the best advice

I agree with this statement

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think Vince Young will be the starter next year (at the start of the season), We will draft a QB 3rd-4th round for depth and hope that he develops like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar