Them TN receevers shure is dum!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/...austin-cordarrelle-patterson-wonderlic-scores

Patterson scored an 11. Hunter scored a 12.

I wouldn't be so concerned with Hunter's score as I would be with Patterson's. I've been saying hell no to Patterson all along because of his poor route running. I've also mentioned the fact that he probably will have a very hard time improving that because I was assuming he was really dumb... which he clearly is. If he scored an 11 and wasn't a raw player, this wouldn't be an issue.

Tavon Austin also scored a 7 which is VY bad... but I doubt it drops him too much. He'll go at #16 to the Rams if available.

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I don't know if you guys have ever taking that test before. But its not as easy as you think. If you read even alittle slow, you don't have a chance. And the math questions are really stupid. You only get 12 mins, so if you get an 11, thats about a min a question. It can take more than a min to workout the math problems. If I ever took it, I skip through any questions that I knew would take time. Its a 50 question test, so you can easily skip over the hard ones.

I see this test being more important for QBs than any other position because it takes SO much to learn and process an NFL playbook at QB. The WRs and RBs can learn their plays and route and just worry about delievering

3. RavensShallBurn

I'll look for an example test right now... guarantee I get at worst a 30.

But I'm probably being too modest. I expect a 40 or better, really.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I *REALLY* wish this was available to the public.

5. RavensShallBurn

http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

I took that and finished in under 2 minutes. I did not even attempt #9 and #10 because I'm multitasking, working on actual homework at the moment.

I got all the other questions correct without any issues.

41.67 without even answering two questions. If this is anywhere close to what these players are taking, they are literally mentally retarded. Like literally... full retard.

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Some players just don't care when taking the test. I've heard at least a couple different times from players that they didn't even read the first question, just marked C's or Christmas treed the answers and moved on.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I heard Patterson on Game Changers and I'm unclear if he was speaking English.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

That would make them even more retarded... this test can affect your draft status.

And it took me TWO minutes without even trying to get a 42. Plus I skipped two questions. If they can't try at something for 12 minutes of their life one time, there is no hope for them.

These are the idiots who will blow all their money.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Who cares about a UT haters opinion?

Patterson will likely be a fantastic pro but he might fit the old rule of WRs blossoming in their 3rd season.

10. RavensShallBurn

Lol... how am I a UT hater? I go to school there.

I don't even necessarily think Patterson will be bad, but the hype he's received is ridiculous. Not worth a 1st round pick at all.

I'd take him in the 3rd, maybe 2nd, but no sooner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar