The WR pool

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I found this in sundays Tennessean; Paul Kuharsky, "Beyond Brandon Jones and Givens, the Titans have an unproven pool at the postion that includes Roby, Roydell and Orr." Then the article goes on to say, "We've got a solid crew and we're still looking to upgrade it," Fisher said. "Fred's done a real nice job developing young wide receivers."
    Is it me or is the article kinda-sorta contridicting itself? I have to agree with Paul, Brandon Jones is not ready to be looked at as our #1 WR, IMO. The WR pool needs veteran leadership.

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The problem about adding Vets to the WR corp is the fact that there are none. Gage was probably the only one worth throwing a few "measly" dollars at. So it seems we're gonna add one or two WRs through the draft.

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

hey wat about ernest wilford?

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

................and O.J. Small !

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we shoulda made a BETTER attempt for Horn, that was jsut horrible not to pick him up.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It and it isn't contradicting itself.

One is the opinion of Kuharsky, the other is a Fisher quote (if I assume correctly)

[​IMG]

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Most people around here didn't want him.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I think Roydell and Roby should get some serious playing time this season, we have to see what were got, I say we bring in one more WR that will start, send Roby, Roydell, ad that WR out with Jones, and see how they do

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

:werd:

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why he was the best vet reciever out there and now everyones complaining on how we have no Veterans on our core.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar