The Worst Team in the NFL!! Maybe the Titans??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

Ive been a titans fan since 5th grade. I am now a senior. I have to say this is the worst ive seen the titans play in a long time. Even last year. I mean atleast we had a QB that could throw the ball. We bring in an old QB 2 weeks b4 the season starts and hes our man...volek was more prepared, had more chemistry with the reciever and possibly could of been our guy. We have to either bring volek in or put vince in to do what he does, just get him used to the league more. Even if he does lose as QB atleast hes getting experience. With kerry F*in collins at QB we are loosing and vince is getting no experience. I dont know. Chris brown is lookign OK. Travis Henry is banging it in but is hurt. Our seconday....idk but when a soft pennington comes in and throws for 300 on us and philip rivers does basically the same thing as of right now(im watching the game) idk what to say. Out LBs and DL are set. but we cant put bulluck and vandebosh at Corner Back can We? I love this team and when we drafted vince young tears of joy came down my face. But i have no clue where the team is going..as of week 2

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Billy had to do something terrible to deserve this crap
    why are we forced to accept Collins' 30% completion percentage ?
    Billy couldn't do ANY worse imo

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

see my post on Billy to San Diego thread. I said why there

4. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Yeah I am starting to think we are really, really bad. We will be lucky to win 3 games after taking a look at our schedule.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Still don't think we are worse then Houston or Oakland or Green Bay (though I wouldn't say we are better)

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We are definately worse than Green Bay and Miami and Houston. Oakland is, however, very close in regard to utter futility.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I agree Phi Slamma, us and oakland are the worst teams in the league, with Green Bay in third. I was at the game today and we totally suck!

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Man- were any bolts fans embarrassed how Marty was running it up?

9. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I actually think we're the worst team in the league now,
    I watched that Oakland game and Aaron Brooks got hurt and their backup came in and actually played pretty well. He made them look like a decently better team and the guy stood in the pocket and made some good throws after getting whipped around.

After watched the KFC display the first quarter I had come to the conclusion that WE were the worst team in the league.
    If we played Oakland, we'd make the new QB or Brooks look great and Randy Moss would go nuts against Hill.

10. u mean pacman right, pacman takes on the best receiver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar