THE WORLD WILL END WEDNESDAY - according to Nashville Weather Channel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

on the bright side, you could cook a nice steak in a matter of seconds

2. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

That was a good one. Good catch.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Notice the low for tuesday morning? 32! 32 in april and we have 27 tomato plants and 27 seedlings already in the ground. Peach trees and plum trees in bloom.

Global warming my arse!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I know, I hate this artic spring we're having.
    I wish for global warming....thinking of going out and spraying some aerosol cans to try and spur it along...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I completely agree. I can't say how many times I've bailed on afternoon lake plans, because their is a good chance of rain, and then it's pure sun all day.

I think I might as well just flip a coin in the future.

Oh and this was a funny find, Cruds!

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lol nice..
    Well done hollwood for predicting this one just in time..

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHw8URgDvxM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHw8URgDvxM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking."

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar