The "who you be hatin' on" poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 4, 2006.

?
  1. Bus Cook... that guy has started trouble.

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  2. Bud Adams... he needs butt out.

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  3. Floyd Reese... he needs to tell it like it is.

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Steve McNair... you think we are made of money?

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  5. Jeff Fisher... why have you been so quiet?

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  6. Jay Cutler... ???

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  7. Norm Chow... your offense sucks

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Jim Schwartz... super genius me thinks not!!!

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  9. Vince Young... he's stupid and can not read

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. Matt Leinart... classic mama's boy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ok. Odds are if you are a Titans fan you are feeling negative feelings towards one or more parties... Titans have got alot of problems on several fronts. First and foremost the quarterback situation... you know all the players. I'm going to come up with options... combinations. Just vote for one or more... who has cheesed you off the most, It ain't pulic... just a barometer for where people stand as far as who has ticked them off. If you feel the need drop a post and lay some blame... it's all good. Tell Bipolar who you be hatin' on.

And don't worry... there's no rule that says you must begin your post with the phrase, "I be hatin' on __________" ...but it helps. :brow:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Nobody but the Colts....jags....Texans....Squeelers......

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jim schwartz

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

C'mon guys....do I really have to say? Thanks for puttin' him in this poll Bipolar:))

5. Brian Billick and Peyton Manning...

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

"Boo hoo, my veteran isn't getting his 10 million dollars so I'm going to whine and complain to the press. Boo Hoo." I'm sick of Cook. Either make a deal or walk away. I'm tired of the shenanigans.

PS: Great Poll! My write in votes are for the the Redskins and Cowgirls. I've got friends who are Redskin and Cowboys fans respectively. Therefore, I hope we beat them so I can wear my Titans jersey and say "I told you so..."

EDIT: Shenanigans is an awesome word..........:)

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I be hatin' on Bud Adams. Dissin' my homey while da Fish Man got his travel on? Dat some buuullll.....!

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

bipolar, I figured you would have me on that list :brow:

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Steve, PLEASE call Eddie. He will verify that the Titans FO is NOT joking around!

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm honestly surprised that there aren't more votes for schwartz, even though we haven't talked about him in a month or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar