The "What you got" Thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ammotroop, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

:notworth:

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

you guys got freaking hooked up with some presents! i really don't look forward to getting presents anymore, i enjoy seeing my 7 year old daughter open her presents and get tons of stuff. i always seem to find a couple cool toys that i like for her. the remote control helicopter was lots of fun.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

My christmas gifts were few but what I got excited about was my son wanting to redo his room in Titans. He got a new bed set, mini helmet in display case, limited ed. football, and a couple of very cool pics. One we were able to have his last name inserted on a jersey hanging in a locker beside #10, #2, and #12. The other is just a wide view of the stadium on the first Monday night game. It just so happened to be the night before he was born(we were already at the hospital)10-18-2000.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I've got a new oven and a new watch.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Diamond necklace - was totally unexpected and not on my list to Santa, but I love it!
    Ugg flip flops - again, not on my list to Santa, but I love them.
    Footie pajamas - was on my list to Santa! Love them and they are so warm.
    A set of those reusable, mesh/fabric grocery bags with the Titans logo on them. I'm kinda like Coach Schwartz on this one, in that, I really don't want a bunch of Titan logo'd stuff.
    Last, but not least, straight cash! I had a lot of stuff on my list to Santa, sooooo, Santa gave me the cash to go do what I love, shop for it on my own.

While I did enjoy all the gifts that I got from my family, I must say, the best part of Christmas was the giving. I was more happy with seeing my family members open their gifts and getting exactly what they wanted.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well I'll be doggone ;)

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and also got Safety in Numbers by Umphrey's McGee. A little self-indulgent, but mostly just fun.

[​IMG]

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I wasn't aware this was a contest, but if it is then I hope everybody won! Happy Holidays to all!

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I got an iTouch. And a little bit of pocket change.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Marvel Super Heroes boxers
    1970s SuperFriends boxers
    2009 Marvel Super Heroes calendar
    Stepbrothers DVD
    Titans #10 jersey
    Titans Welcome Mat (the good kind that wears well, I'm told, the last one at the store)
    Iron Man t-shirt
    Replacement car mats
    GI JOE 12" frog man reissue (I recently found my original Joe collection, handed down to me from a cousin -- original 12" dolls and accessories and in great shape, stored well; my wife and I were in Wal-Mart when I saw these new ones and it made me nostalgic)
    The Orange Box collection for XBox 360
    Star Wars: Force Unleashed for Wii

Definitely had a fun Christmas. Everyone enjoyed their gifts immensely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar