The what do you do in real life thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I was bored and curious, what do you guys do for a living?

I'm a restaurant manager in Starkville Ms. I deal with annoying "frat rats" all day. I've acquired a true level of patience being a Miss State football fan my whole life.

Next summer I'm transferring to Memphis to go to film school. I'll die before I become a 30 something numb food service manager. Maybe I'll work for NFL films one day....

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

IT Service Desk Analyst.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I am an HR Director/Risk Manager. I have the privilege of working with insurance companies and attornies.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I remain a semi-retired astronaut and professional diesel fitter.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If you go live in Memphis, you may die before you're 30 anyway (#5 on the 50 most dangerous U.S. cities list).

I work as an IT end-user support field technician for Verizon Wireless...supporting retail stores in the Middle Tennessee area; I work on the IT equipment in the stores, not cell phones or PDAs.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Jeff "Bing Gordon" Fuqua

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MZcDlvym6I

I on the other hand remain the merchant of dreams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I work in Corporate IT as my day job. I'm also a freelance software developer.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Retired Spec Ops, Substitute Teacher ...

Critical Care Nurse

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I own 6 KFC's 2 Taco Bells and a handful of Subways. JK, I wish I could do that. Its easy after you set up, but I actually run an outerwear company for B2B business. My grandfather has an acquisition company and he likes taking advantage of family help, so half the time I manage that while he's in the Hamptons being semi retired so I have 2 jobs in one.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I am a prostitute.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar