The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you're on the fence about The Walking Dead, don't bother watching it again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thats not fair. first half of season 5 should be Fing awsome

I dont know how it cannot be action based

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I gotta say, their season finales border on the weak sauce but do they make me look forward to the next season.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really liked this season finale

there is zero chance, if I am breathing, that I will not be watching next season.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would't say you were on the fence.
    The same people who say the show dropped off or that season 4 was the worst - there's just no pleasing them so they should be watching something else - Say Banshee or whatever.
    Season 4 was by far the best season.. I see no reason why 5 would not be equal or better..

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ya rick is gonna be a total ****ing badass

I can not wait to see that

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Honestly I stopped watching this show after the break.. watched the first episode after and lost interest, then these last few days I finished the season. gotta say I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly even though I was just watching them to pass time it got me hooked again, I really cant wait for the first episode of next season

and yea beth is totally takin it in the a as we speak

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finally got around to finishing up the last few eps of the season. Idk, I'm pretty close to being done with this show. But since I have so much time invested I'll probably end up sticking with it. It's just SO up and down, it's really frustrating. The first half of season 4 was good but I pretty much hated the entire second half. The finale was decent but not nearly enough of a payoff considering the slow burn of the previous several eps. Things could definitely be interesting next season but I won't hold my breath.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Watched like the first 4-5 episodes of the season and stopped watching, not because I hated it but started doing other things with my time. Have the rest of the episodes on the dvr, is it worth the time to catch up?

Figure I should just quit watching now, AMC is going to drag it out until they find new shows to replace Breaking Bad and Mad Men next spring.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Seems most here would probably tell you it's worth your time. But I honestly think it's just been kinda spinning its wheels ever since s2.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the "dragging it out" line. That's exactly what it feels like to me. I'm not one of those people who needs a bunch of action every episode to be satisfied. But far too many episodes seem pointless, or at least far too meandering to me.

Walking Dead comics FTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar