Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,876
    So, I go back to my original theory that Lizzy killed those two.
  2. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $535
    Ive never even thought of that but since we are seeing just how much of a psychopath she is its definitely plausible
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,876
    Saw this somewhere else, outlandish but not completely insane... those two were on fence duty a lot and killed a lot of those zombies. Killed a bunch of Lizzy's friends, perhaps.? She seemed to almost liken zombies to pets...
  4. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $535

haha again something ive never thought of but most definitely plausible as she appears to have more than one screw loose in that head of hers and no doubt Carol wouldn't hesitate to take the fall to protect her
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,876
    The kids' dad asked Carol to do so...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,740
    This concept of Lizzy being the killer / Carol coverup has been going around a while. The fact that the kids ended up with Tyreese makes things lean that way dramatically..
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    Surprised none of you haven't spoiled the latest episode yet. You're slacking.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    That was another episode where a lot happened without a lot happening... if that makes sense. I was surprised Carol/Tyrese were not even featured.

Not much action, but the mullet doctor and handlebar mustache dude from Band of Brothers made things interesting.

Speaking of BoB, what happened with the governor's buddy (who was also from BoB) when that war went down? I don't remember him dying, so I assume he's going to pop back up at some point.
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,876
    Tank guy? Darryl killed him.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Ah... Yea that's the guy. So did everyone from the governor's camp (other than the girl who's with Glenn) die?