The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Carol could have just said "they were already turned".. Problem solved..

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There was definitely a clip at the beginning of an episode where Carol goes to that woman's room and stabs her in the side of the head. It could've been Rick's imagination, I guess. But I seriously doubt it.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I was praying that she smothered the baby - then the baby comes back and tried to gum her to death then both little girls get eaten by walkers.. That would be heavy drama..

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ok. I'm going to agree to disagree because you're the only one online that I can find mentioning this...

5. RavensShallBurn

Lol alright...

CC, back me up on this one. I'll find the episode later.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Both shows delivered last night. I enjoyed Twd much more this week than last. I could really get into it if it was like 4 stories of different groups for awhile but I doubt that will happen

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

You never see her actually do it. It's in S04E02 they're found, E03 she admits and in E04 Rick imagines it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

I assumed that was actually what happened though.

We'll see. I'm sure Tyrese will figure out sooner or later. Still not sure how Rick went 3-4 episodes without telling Tyrese that Carol killed his gf... he told Hershel and Maggie in like episode 4 or 5.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Imagined or not I don't think the storyline changes there.
    Tyrese was on a liquor run with Daryl and a few others.

In the scenes where they go thru the vet college you get a view of several of my company's veterinary anatomy posters. Watched that episode twice before noticing them..

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I believe when Rick was about to tell him the prison got attacked. Add in Tyrese being gone with Darryl and then Rick being gone with Carol.

Then one episode of Rick trying to figure out how to tell Daryl about Carol AND Tyrese... and farming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar