The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

the baby is just kind of a cheap red herring. just an excuse to "go find formula," among other plot-filler.

A baby and all other humans would be better off dead in a world like that, anyway.

And yeah. unlikely I'll ever be a fan of Carl. Really aren't many characters I care about anymore. Merle biting the dust was the last of the really intriguing characters.
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like you've already judged him to be that guy, that he isn't yet, based on a character that he portrays..
  3. CRUDS

Merle was the most caricatured face on the show. I have always liked Rooker but Merle is anything but a challenge..
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

he had personality. he was a loose cannon. he made it fun to watch. yes, he was a stereotypical hillbilly methhead.. but he was fun as a good guy or a bad guy.

Nobody left is really all that intriguing, IMO. He is probably the last character on the show I will legitimately moved by their dying. Herschel was an OK character.. not really sad to see him go, and Glenn was one of my favorites in the first few seasons.. but the lovebird stuff has kind of grated on me, as well.
  5. Smash

Smash Soccer God

He's like what, 15?

A lot happens in the next few years. I haven't judged him yet.
  6. CRUDS

OK
  7. CRUDS

The return of The Walking Dead is great n all.

But holy barnacles on a cow's ass - did anyone else see that episode of True Detective?
    That was some EPIC TV. That 13 minute 'oner' of the ghetto robbery was pure glorious drama at its very finest.
    You could throw it in the air and it would turn into sunshine..
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

It didn't hit me that it was all one shot until they climbed over the fence. I went back and watched it again. Incredible.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Here it is again... obviously not number 3.

My money is still on number 1.
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Have to say, I'm WAY more excited for True Detective tonight than Walking Dead. Nice to have both though.