The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The 28's offer a more realistic view of zombies, IMO...atleast they offer an explanation on why the creatures act the way they do...Same with Zombieland...an explanation(mad cow turns mad human) on why the zombies are the way they are...I like that better than just assuming they woke up from the dead one day

I'm just not a fan of older movies, I understand there are a lot of people that will shun me for not mentioning the old ones, but I think new movies(no matter how unoriginal they are) are more entertaining to watch...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday night right before the new episode

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You're certainly entitled to your opinion/preference, but you are missing out on TONS of great films with this philosophy.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Zombieland was ok. That skinny white kid just ruined it for me. Was so sick of seeing his nerd face and voice in every other movie. The Bill Murray part was farand away the highlight of the entire thing for me.

"So do you have any regrets?"

".....Garfield, maybe."

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

My thoughts exactly!!! Way too much conversation and not enough gore and violence!

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

She also uses the Zombies as pack horses to carry her gear.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

He's a gonner IMO.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was wondering last night if it was even worth hauling them around for possibly some type of "scent" effect. But they are so incredibly slow, and you have to figure they fall down now and then, so you must upright them..you have to apparently feed them SOMETHING.. just too much hassle. But I never considered loading them up with gear.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yea, in the 1st episode last Sunday, when it shows the two women leaving the building, the two zombies are wearing back packs.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I need to stop watching this show. I was running a fever last night, and all I was having is nonstop nightmares of this show. Went to bed at 9:30 pm. Finally officially woke up at 3:30 pm. Not a dream other than zombie related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar