The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

See now, Daryl to me the most overhyped character associated with TWD.
    Is he a redneck? cuz he talks more like a wigster. And that hair.. Now it's black and perfectly cropped for the 2013 bro-country appeal.
    And to be honest - he stands no chance in a fistfight with Rick, who would beat the living hell out of him and snap all of his little arrows.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

While I don't quite get the rabid following he has, he is still my favorite character (was Shane, but....). Agree on the hair though lol. I've been wondering what was going on with that.

And no, Rick wants no piece of Daryl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rick had to be pulled off of Tyrese in fear of smashing his face into bits of hamburger. Tyrese in turn had just about squashed Daryl like a small bug.
    Rick trumps Daryl.
    You will come around to my way of thinking...

[​IMG]

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm back watching season 3, wife wants to catch up, although she knows all of the main happenings already. Andrea is still infuriating.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm pretty sure i know the response coming for that episode and its not going to be good. I don't have the hate for the governor that most everyone else seems to have and i didn't technically dislike this episode but it totally killed the momentum that the season had built up to this point. Had to laugh at him being Mr Emo and Creepy Uncle though lmao

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Alex, I have never read them. I have never even seen a WD comic. But frpm what I have read on WD message boards, they are a dedicated lot and seem to celebrate with pride when the show uses something from the comic.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I passed on watching it this week... but total roll-eyes moment when they show him peeping around the foliage at the prison at the end of the last episode. As if there was any hint of suspense about it.. of course he'd be back, and there is no mystery about him. We spent half of season 3 watching his every move. Was anybody really excited about that?

I think they lost touch of where the fans' hearts are. Merle sacrificing himself to try and kill the governor should have been at the ending of season 3, and had Andrea off herself in the previous episode. Nobody felt for Andrea. The last episode of season 3 was grueling, (just rewatched it) and the previous episode was the best in the season. They built up excitement just to fart it away at the last episode. I know they would have had to rearrange some things to work it out.. but they just killed my excitement for season 4 with that ending. And the only episode I've seen this season is not really encouraging.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hopefully end of next episode is the Govenor looking into the prison

his rerise too power, assuming that happens, will be fun too watch

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I thought the governor episode (last episode) was great!

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It was incredible. Best episode all season. The governor is a frickin mack daddy. Always gets laid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar