The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah... Talking Dead is strictly a fun show for fans to discuss what they've just seen. No spoilers. A fun show, only.

Half of this debate was "put to rest" in Talking Dead.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Its the hospital wanting to know when he is going to send some money for his previous stay.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

decent episode. way too much time spent on Rick talking to the padded cell inside his head. on Mischonne, i'm assuming they were implying she found the prison by just walking with and following the herd and they happened to lead her there? curious as to if she will end up joining the group or stay a loner since that seems to be how she rolls. obviously they will join forces to attack the city and the most unshocking event is Carol isn't dead!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lame episode

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, overall a disappointing episode. But it had its moments and set up some really good stuff for future episodes.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah it was definitely a filler episode, we pretty much called everything that was going to happen. I think Mischonne eventually joins the group and helps them fight the town people and rescue the couple. I'm not sure what the blonde chick will do, she's getting emotionally attached so who knows she might fight for the town but I have a feeling she finds out about all the other stuff they do and flips back to the group.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

they've drug this town story out way to long. Either tell us what's going on there or don't bring them into the show. All the story lines right now seem pretty dull because the writers don't reveal ANYTHING

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The town has annoyed me from the beginning..

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

classic case of introducing characters just to have some gore for the episode. Like the guy Merle killed.

Question: How does Merle get a gun on Maggie's head... With TWO GUNS pointed at him at all times?!?!?

at point blank range...

this episode was better than episode 1 or 2, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar