Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    Not as quick as Shane did.

I assume it took at least 20 minutes for that black soldier to turn... they had to walk pretty far to get to the helicopter before he turned.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,182
    That depends on when the soldier actually died. The brain can keep some sort of life for awhile while the body is cut in half. Not real long, but not immediately. But yeah, shane turning immediately was definitely for dramatic effect.

And Carl is freaking dumb.. Why don't you just say "Hey dad, get down, there's zombie Shane behind you..." instead he points the gun at his dad then shoots zombie shane. He's like Curious George... just there to start trouble.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,330
    A producer said the tea was an inside joke about one of the writers.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,986
    This last episode

wow
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Hoooolllllyyyy ****.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    HOLY POOP BALLS
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,157
    Glad SOMETHING of real significance finally happened. Wow.
  8. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $232
    ok i don't know the comics so i don't know how things go in there or if theres even any relevance to this storyline but does anyone else have a weird feeling that Lori and Carol come strolling in next week. Maybe its just me but the way the final 10 minutes played out I don't feel like Carl went through with the task and Carol stumbles upon Lori and saves her. Especially after watching talking dead, all the boo hoo final stuff for T-dogg, you would think it would have included Lori since shes a much more prominent character. Just doesnt seem to add up. I don't know its just my gut feeling.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,330
    Possibly... however, people liked T-dogg and I don't know anyone that gave two shits qbout Lori. Probably glad she died.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    rip tdog, lori tyvm for dieing you annoying slut.