The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That would be George Romero's Empire of The Dead

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL yeah, hard to imagine they'll ever find a place with the potential to be safer than the prison.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

For some reason I don't have much of a problem letting stuff like that go yet
    the Glenn thing just really drove me crazy lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Great season to start but a weak finish. Rather than feel like "omg what is going to happen" I was more annoyed at yet another clichéd cliffhanger. The glen thing still doesn't sit right at all.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I agree. This has been my main issue with the WD for awhile now. It's just so damn uneven. And I'm not even talking about "action episodes" vs. "story episodes". IDK what it is exactly but I always find my general interest in this show going through rather drastic peaks and valleys. Sometimes I'm looking forward to the new episode all week. And yet other times it can feel a bit like a chore to sit through.

That said, overall I'm enjoying this season. Looking forward to Negan getting in the mix. Hopefully they do him more justice than they did the Governor.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree. The season started with a bang then just unraveled from that point.
    For as silly as pretty much all of last night's episode was - I did however like the final scene
    and that kids as such continue to unravel and are a definite liability in the zombie apocalypse.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was just hoping for something even remotely big to happen. It's gone til mid-February and that's all they give us?
    I was really hoping to see a major death. I doubt any fans were crying over Deanna. And even though I knew it wasn't going to happen due to how recently he was cast, I would've absolutely loved for Negan to show up in the final scene.

That final scene was cool. Stupid kid.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A last scene with Rick finding Deanna having eaten Judith would have been a redeeming end

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Wasn't Deanna a congressman or something? Had to be a democrat...LOL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh yeah. That's the type of thing you know is never going to happen in this show though. Honestly seems to me the show is kinda playing scared a bit (probably due to it's insane success) and there are certain places the writers/showrunners are not willing to go. I'm sure they know more than me about what draws ratings/$$$ but I think it'd sure as hell be a more interesting show if crazy s*** like that happened from time to time. Instead we get...
    ... a main character/fan favorite miraculously escaping 50+ walkers on top of him and living under a dumpster for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar