The Walking Dead - The Arrival of Negan

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RTH, Apr 2, 2016.

?

What might happen in the season finale?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2016.
  1. Glenn dies

41.7%
  2. Darrell dies

25.0%
  3. Maggie dies

8.3%
  4. Carl dies

16.7%
  5. Carol dies

16.7%
  6. Tara dies

8.3%
  7. Father Gabriel dies

8.3%
  8. An Alexanrian dies

8.3%
  9. Someone's beaten down and death is unsure until next season

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Good season, good scene with Negan at the end of an otherwise boring finale. The Cliffhanger was so obvious and cliche that it does put this damper opinion on the entire show. It's just their thing to do and everybody knows it. I don't really feel a reason for it this season, I will watch next season regardless and I assume most people that watch the show are in that camp. There are not a lot of new viewers left for TWD to pick up.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought it was the most intense scene in the entire series.

I have no issue with the way it ended. Were people mad with the way Breaking Bad ended in S5 part 1?

Cliffhangers are good... everyone wants answers right now, so they're hating on the episode, I guess.

This was possibly the best season of the show IMO... 2-4 sucked and that's why everyone got tired of the show. But it's way more about people now than zombies. And people who aren't watching the show don't get it.

As for who died at the end... It better be someone important. I voted Glenn. I feel like his time has been coming. If it's Eugene or Eric, that would be incredibly lame because no one cares about them.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm thinking Abraham.
    He's not old or new... but his story seems to have come around with his moment of clarity during the season. Finding real love... open to being a father again...

Seems too good to be true.

Also... whoever it was, Negan mentioned how he took it. Abraham, Darrell, Glenn or even Michonne is all I can think of to do such a thing.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

this is just like my opinion man ...
    it is either

EUGENE

cause anyone who thinks they have things sorted out gets wacked in WD

or .......

Daryl

cause the camera went first person view, same with Daryl in the crate. Also Daryl was on the sofa in the post episode show

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Word is that the actors haven't even been informed of who is killed.
    I think that leaves a lot of room for it to be anyone - but probably not one of the A Team. Eugene would be a letdown of epic proportions re the amount of hype this bit has and will have by October. But if course TWD is apparently now dealing in the letdown market after this episode - and Glenn's dumpster bit from previous season...

I would also add to my disappointment that this was the first time this show officially put it out there "Tune in Sunday cuz we're gonna kill somebody off!!"
    Then of course - you only find out that it's just "somebody"..
    Tune in same Bat-time, same Bat-channel eight months from now. F*ck you.

This is literally pulling the carpet out from under the fans' feet - and not anything like Hank's revelation that Walt is Heisenberg ( @RavensShallBurn ) which delivers the goods and still says sh*t just got real..
    I acknowledge that the episode is tense - but I don't think will hold up that way on rewatches. It's a dud lottery scratchie..

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I didn't read too much into that line. The only person I'm confident it wasn't is Maggie and Rick. Considering how p***y the show has been as of late I just don't see them brutally murdering a pregnant chick with a bat. As for Rick it would AWESOME if it were him but I just can't see it. If it isn't one of the people who have been around since S1-2 I'm going to be super disappointed. If it ends up being someone like Eugene or the black chick Abraham likes I honestly just might quit watching. You can't leave us hanging for 7-8 months and then come back with something totally lame like that.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wish it was Judith. "Toss up & swing" style...
    Oh man the world would be on fire right now!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Pretty much.

It's always the peripheral characters that get the axe. I would bet money that the person who gets introduced to Lucille is Eugene, Rosita, Abraham, or Sasha. Those are the only touchable characters in that scene.

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

It's Abraham or Maggie.

In the comic it was Glenn but Glenn wasn't even supposed to survive the first few episodes of the series from some of the articles I've read. People loved his character. I can see it being Maggie for one simple reason... it would kill Glenn... the shows producers have a sick and twisted sense of irony and humor. Previous poster pointed out Abraham and his story line, well played, well played.

I will however rejoice if it happens to be Rick... we will never have to hear him mispronounce "Coral" again...# pleasebeRick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar