The VY effect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vince10, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I wonder what the Vince Young effect will be on the Titans free agent search in 2007...

I hope and imagine that players will want to come to Tennessee to play on a vince young team...

2. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

When we (the Longhorns that is) were playing in the 2005 Rose Bowl against Michigan, we were in a similar position as the Rose Bowl against USC.

When Michigan took the lead with a little over 2 mins to go, Vince stood next to Mack Brown, patted him on the stomach and said, "Don't worry coach. I got this." He then went on to drive the team down the field to set up for the game winning FG.

That says it all about VY.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Vince Young so funny when he sits down and talks. I love his personality. He is a bit quirky but I like it! :ha:

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

With Young being "God" and all, FA's will be paying to play here......:grrhee:

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:wack:

Its obvious the guy wants to take control of the offense and play it to his preference. If he sees something he doesn't like, let him bite the receivers heads off. We need a leader on both sides of the team. Bulluck is getting the job done on the Defense, and I'm liking that VY is stepping up and letting his voice be heard on Offense.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think after seeing him, these past few weeks, other players have to be impressed. And, that has to help when the team is looking for a selling point during the off-season.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh yes, they'll be lining up to win with us.

8. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Bulluck and Vince are awesome...

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

10. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Nice read.... It did seem like the light blub came on during the Giants game and will only shine brighter from this point on....

A simliar thing happened in college his sophmore year from what I've read.. He went from a fair QB who could run like the wind to a great all around QB who could pass and run like the wind and it happened almost over night.... I'm sure it will take him longer in the NFL but you never know?

93 rating over the last 2 games.. 39-60 is 65%....65% would be near the very top in the NFL right this second.. And a 93 rating would be top 8..

I think he will continue to struggle early in games and then finish fast..

Of course he will have some bad games, everyone does just ask Payton Manning or Joe Montanna...ect.

3 out of 4 good games to end the season might just win him rookie of the year.. The talk is already starting...something I would not have believed 4 weeks ago..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar