The Vince Young Movement

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1675/vinceyoungsig2hl.gif
    The following URL is public domain for those of you who support VINCE YOUNG to be our teams choice in the draft.

Is this you?
    sure, that's right. IMAGE TAGES [​IMG]

http://URL = :))
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ;) got it?

quote box = your sig comp box
    just take out the spaces. that's it.
    just copy paste what you see in the quote boxes and remove the spaces to set your signiture. Add anything else you like.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That text in the quote box isn't quite right. It's got abbr. periods in it.
    The real url to place between tags looks like this.

http:// img93.imageshack.us/img93/1675/vinceyoungsig2hl.gif

just without the giant space.

you can also click the url itself and copy the text in your browsers url field to your clipboard and then paste it into image tages. A prompt wizard icon for this operation is in signiture text box. It is to the left of the blue r arrow next to #.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A challenge to Reynaldology?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

No way. Reynaldo is a religious fixture.

The Vince Young Movement is more of a political thing.
    Vince Young for President...
    Vince Young for draft pick... yada, yada...

It is my hope that a public group grows out of this, that is if he is drafted or what not, but that is not my baby. That is Metal 957 and Ghostz baby. If the SR group takes off that may galvanize the VY movement and it might become a group as well. I dunno. All I know is that I've got this rockin' signiture that YOU made... (thankyou Gunny...:winker:) ... and I'm willing to share it with those who dig it.

So, WHOEVER DIGS THE SIG...
    IF YOU LIKE IT, WEAR IT.

If you can't figure out how to set it, PM TitanJeff and I'm sure he would be happy to do it for you because that is the kind of guy he is. :thumb:

5. ya man i got it workin two nights ago, what i need to work on is my avatar, the pic looks way to small, and do u wanna make this a public group too? or would u wanna wait to see if we draft him, cause even if we dont i think that im going to keep it in my sig

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

VInce Young sux .... hehe

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

Indeed.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'll find that picture at googles resize and crop. I s u c k at photoshop but I can do that. This has the potetional... less so than I originaly thought...
    seems there were a few more that wanted to gameplan smack invasions that I might of hoped for. I don't really need any sececy with VY. But I think it is awesome that I have pioneered public group membership. No, I have no interest in trying to lead a second group.

I hope someone starts a beerdrinking, psl holdin', homer lovin' public group.

I'd join up. The SR unit is official now with memeber only sub forum access.

Puck knows he likes him some Vince.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Of coarse i am in this, no question

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell's yeah boooooyyyyyyy !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar