the Vick/Young wildcat - 'dinger style

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:eh?:

hey, Vick is getting out of prison this summer. I'm just saying. Imagine Vince Young with 6 completions and six pass receptions in the same game and rush for 60 yards?

:wink2:

You would never know who was taking the snap. Who is going to pick up the non-ball holding quarterback in pass coverage?

Add a truly dynamic free agent tight end to the line up....
    Keep a tight end he already have....

Get CJ a few carries. Use Hall like the weapon he is...

:koolaid:

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

That'd be awesome. Therefore it clashes with Jeff Fisher's boring style..so no chance

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lay off the Buddha Grass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Michael Vick just got turned down by the Lions and Bucs.

IMO he wont be fighting dogs again, it's not like he is a trouble maker. thousands of people fight dogs and see it as a sport. it's illegal but people have their own opinions about it. Other than that i wouldnt mind seeing Vick come to TN recondition himself in training camp and Challenge VY to the starting Job if we dont keep Collins.

I think some team will grab Vick as a back up and he will become their starter and be right back where he was.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Please quit posting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fighting dogs isn't really a big deal to me. Why is it ok to have seasons dedicated to killing animals, but dogs? Oh no! You can't kill dogs!

Make Vick a punt returner.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think the way they were going about it was cruel, but I can understand that view, and I think most people didn't see it as that big a deal. Vick was for all intents and purposes a sacrifice to PETA.

With that said, I've never really liked Vick, and I really don't see him ever starting a game a quarterback again. Vick would be just another distraction we don't need.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

thats like telling a blind man to quit feeling his way around. :wink2:

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Who?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's all we need : 2 QB's that suck

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar