The Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTitanGuy

TheTitanGuy Guest

I spent just over a year living in Las Vegas. There are two things I can tell you about the place:
    1. A disproportionately high number of people who live there are lying, money-grubbing scam artists.
    2. LVMPD is nothing like in CSI-Vegas. They still have no clue who shot Tupac, much less Urbanski.

I am no fan of Pacman's off-field escapades and I do not doubt he was involved in the altercation that took place inside the club. But I believe his alleged connection to the shooter rests upon the owner of the club coming to the conclusion that Pacman was the dumbest rich guy present. Had he any video evidence, or any other credible evidence, the DA would have filed charges just as the corrupt police department requested.

I hope the shooter is caught and no cruelty is spared, no compassion is wasted in dealing with him. But let's stop treating Pacman, who is nothing more than an ignorant thug, as though he is some high ranking mobster who orders executions in the parking lot of strip clubs.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I thought the exact same thing as I was about to open this thread.

And bored1, only one person ever claimed Pacman sat and/or left with the shooter, and that was the clubowner (who btw was not present at the night in question). As bigtitan53279 pointed out, if the police could identify the shooter on the video surveillance and see he was with Pac, the charges would have been filed already.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

This part of the story intrigues me immensely.
    Previously we've been told that Pacman supposedly fought this guy and made a death threat towards him.
    However we've also been told that Pacman was "fighting" at the stage, yet now we're told Urbanski was in the dancers' dressing room and not at the stage at all....

Oh and I liked how the articles headline is talking about "lashing out" when in fact he does no such thing. He actually comes across as a very sympathetic guy, unlike his employer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar