The Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

read this article and see if it changes your look on pacman and his responsability. This is a sad article and imo i would like to see pacman donating some money to this man. I realize pacman didnt shoot him but still he is partially reliable for it.What do you guys think?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6800606

2. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

you should really look at this man's website and read what it has to say. I am a huge titans fan and i really feel bad about it. Not sure why i mean i hate for anyone to be in his position but anyways take a look u can also make donations here as well.

http://tommyurbanskifund.org

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why? because he may or may not have been involved? only two people know whether pac knew the shooter or not; pac and the shooter. despite what urbanksi says, he doesnt know either, he was shot in the back.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's a sad situation, but honestly, sadder things happen every day. Tragedy strikes a lot of places, we should also remember it when it doesn't involve a famous person.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

And THIS is why Pacman's name was made prominent in this case.

Americans want to hold someone responsible for all tragedies. We don't rest until we have a finger to point directly at someone. In this case, Pacman was the best candidate. It's a horrible tragedy that this man is now disabled. If Pacman gave $50 bucks to this man, people would say this shows his guilt.

Pac is dysfunctional, makes horrible decisions, but he didn't shoot that man nor did he "give orders" to have the man shot. Evidence proves this. If there were a real case against Pac, don't you think he would have been picked up and locked up in a Vegas jail by now? In the words of another, "....they stunting in Vegas!"

The owner of this club should lead the drive to raise money for this man, since he was in his employ "securing" the facility. Then perhaps an "anonymous" donation can be made to the cause.

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

well the video evidence show him leaving with and sitting with the unknown shooter! i know or hope pac didnt shoot the man but he ownt release the name of the shooter. or he said he doesnt know his name. and that could be the truth i mean how many times have you went to a club and met someone and hung out with them at the bar or whatever and not really know there name?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

video evidence is pretty damning. if the video showed pacman sitting with him, i have no doubt that some type of charges would have been filed by now. instead, the DA told the cops to find something better.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The big mouthed owner made it hard for me to feel sorry for anyone in this situation.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Some free help

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

man i'm terribly sorry i must have mistaken this for the gotitans forum, i didnt know this was english class. Ill be sure i work on that and correct it for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar