The UT Wideouts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Justin Hunter, Cordarrelle Patterson, Da'Rick Rogers and Zach Rodgers. Yeah, I know Da'Rick went to Tennessee Tech last year, but whatevs.

How do you rate these guys?

I watch Da'Rick Rogers' highlights and I can't help but shake the feeling I'm watching Kenny Britt making plays at Rutgers. Big, fast enough to stretch the field, physical after he catches the ball, wins 50/50 balls, goes over the middle fearlessly, off-field troubles.

Justin Hunter looks like a guy who likes to play exclusively outside. Isn't very physical, gets alligator arms sometimes, smooth and athletic, good ball skills. Came back from a torn ACL and played well, so I'd guess he's a hard worker.

Zach Rodgers seems like your typical slot receiver. Short, small, quicker than fast, good hands, can make the first guy miss.

The one guy I just don't know about is Patterson. Inconsistent hands, a body catcher, sloppy routes, big, physical, fast, explosive, makes a big play every game. Looks like he's better with the ball in his hands than he is as a pure receiver. For such an athletic freak he was shut down in the passing game regularly, forcing UT to play him at running back for a big play.

Honestly, I think I'd rate these guys D. Rogers, Hunter, Patterson and Z. Rodgers.
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I rate them all as underachievers and Patterson is a quitter
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Why are they quiters?
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

wasnt Patterson a junior?

after looking all but 1 was a junior - the quitters. well I guess Dareric'ackkk Rogers was not technically a quitter as he was kicked off the team
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

How the **** do 4 guys get so much hype on such an abysmal team?
  6. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Id like to take a shot at both Hunter and Da'rick Rodgers. Hunter in rnd 2round DRR in a mid to late round.
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If we were to take a Tennessee receiver I would rather have Zach Rogers in the later rounds, they want Britt and Wright on the outsides we need a slot receiver and Zach Rogers is made for the slot. He's was a logistic major in college very bright kid, watched an interview with him and if their was a question about routes and the playbook he was the go to guy to ask.
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Is your signature seriously a drawing of 2 dudes kissing?

W
    T
    F
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Looks like Will Muschamp screaming at someone to me. That's what it's been since January...
  10. Danimal

Danimal Starter

You need to look at that again Slurmy . . . .