The usual FO BS proven different

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"We have yet to show what we've got".
    "We are holding back, we've shown 60% of our offense".
    "Volek was a little off, it'll come in time".
    "Collins, who?"
    "Our running game is still uncertain but our players are in place".
    Although these aren't exact quotes, ya'll know what I'm talking about. All the 'sugar coating' that the FO throws on our nonfuctioning team. They would have us to believe that all-is-well in Titans land. A bad BS'er trying to BS a BS'er. Sadly to say, some bought into it, some are learning, and some know BS when they see it.
    Volek isn't a starting QB, maybe a good backup, but not a starter. Volek is effective if he can throw deep. With an OL that folds when the ball is centered will not provide time for Volek to throw deep. Maybe Collins is a closet OT, something we can use.
    Now, about that Chess game that the FO calls an OL. Pawn Bell to Right Tackle Three. Bishop Stewart to Guard Spot Four. We have yet to figure out how to set these guys up. Think you're confused, I wonder how Pillar, Bell, Stewart, Olson and company feel. "I wonder who's going to be replaced?" has to be going through every Titan OLmans mind. "Tackle today, Guard tomorrow." Sounds like someones got their head buried in their arse.
    The FO would be more professional by being truthful. Saying, "Volek is the starter" one day, then bring in a possible replacement the next day is not professional. The truth shall set you free, and will build fan and player confidence.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think they're bringing Collins in as a replacement, I think he's a backup so Vince doesn't get forced into starting. With the line the way it is, Volek could get hurt easily.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think he's coming in to replace a QB that hasn't shown much. We'll see soon enough. Which is my biggest complaint, why not tell us the truth about why he's being brought in? I respect the truth alot more than sugar-coating.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I find this totally unbelieveably dumb. Kerry Collins has lead feet, do they expect our line to magically get better when he's in there??

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

No they expect him to throw the ball before he gets crushed, meaning he has to hit the hot read in 0.7 seconds!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

best thread title I've seen in a while...

lol...

here's my bs post for this bs thread... :ha:

You should try amateur night at your local comedy club.

ps- this picture has been sanitized for your protection.:banned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar