The Unofficial we should pick up (insert player here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jazzy Titan, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'm wont be too upset if we dont sign anyone. It's really thin out there. Not too many great talents are gonna make it all the way to us on waivers.

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

what about eric green from 49ers?
    he was only there 2 weeks and singletary said he didnt get enuff time to learn the system.

4. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

if a player has 4 accrued seasons they dont need to clear waivers

both Miller and green fit this bill so we could very well sign one.

I would be all for green, we brought him in for a visit back in the offseason so taking another look at him wouldnt suprise me and i hope we do to shore up our corner spot.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

or Rod Hood.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

good point kinda forogt about hood, but he has been a starter in this league so he would add some nice depth

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar