Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The ultimate VY collection.

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    That must have costed a pretty penny!

Great pickup
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Never heard of either player.

:))

That is one sick piece of cardboard. Congrats on the huge pick-up (and double conrats that it actually found it's way to your mailbox).

Getting a 10 grade from BGS is next to impossible (I don't own a single piece with a BGS 10 grading).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Cheers.

I even posted it at Becketts & someone there said how rare it was especially as it's not one perfect 'graph but two. I now appreciate how good it is.
    :yes:
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I found your thread at Beckett's and gave it a little bump.

Snagged a nice exquisite El Dub signature numbers /25. It wasn't until after the auction that I realized the guy didn't take Paypal (it was clearly stated... I'm just an idiot). So I had to send out a money order via snail mail (at xmas time)... hopefully I receive the card at some point in 2008. :clown:

LenDale goes for 150 this weekend against the Jets.

Albert Haynesworth will make this Penny's last game as a Jet at some point midway through the first quarter.

PS: Got the car... I ended up going with the crystal red. I've never owned a red car before... woo hoo. Now I have to wait for delivery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.