The ultimate Irony if Carr goes to the Texans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Different GM, different coaching staff. David Carr is ancient history and irrelevant to the new GM and coaches. Main problem the Texans had with Carr back in the day was they never gave him an o-line to protect him and he was always getting the crap beat out of him.

After the Schaub experience last year, I don't think the Texans fans will complain too much about any QB. To listen to them last year, anybody would have been an upgrade over Schaub. Who cares? The hell with the Texans fans. Screw em.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This would be a cool story if the younger brother to the franchises first ever draft pick turns out to be the teams savior 12 years later. Id go see that movie.

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

This would be a FUNNY story if the younger brother to the franchises first ever pick turns out to be a bigger bust 12 years later. Id go see that movie 100 more times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope HOU trades for Glennon or Mallett. Let a QB fall... Carr or Garrapollo

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

TB may have a difficult time trading Glennon...especially for a 2 like reported. Houston I imagine would rather have Mallett for a 3 rather than Glennon for a 2.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I'm excited. It sounds like Texans want to trade out and pick up more picks. If Carr gets past Raiders, great. If not, then we have Garoppolo who I think is a great Project QB.

LOL @Jags taking Bortles at 3. Amazing.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Doesn't Oakland worry you?

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Nope, because then Garoppolo is there.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I don't see Houston going jimmy. They hopefully tank the pick with savage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar