The ugly truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 10, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. Almost, they need to make coaching changes.

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was only half joking, we need a kick in the butt though for sure. Tebow-like powers is what I'm talking about, we need some kind of luck from the universe.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am thinking about selling my PSL's also. I have a guy at work who says he is interested in them so we shall see how that works out. I have been selling most of this yrs tickets because we are unable to go since the gf has to work on Sunday which has also cut into our backapcking trips :irked:

Also for what I paid for my PSL's and season tickets all of these yr I might could have been able to retire already...lol well I could at least have a kick ass TV and sound system :brow:

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted no but I did sell 2 tickets to the Pats games (luckily to other Titans fans).

4. Alex1939

C'mon man, Bud isn't going to go through another move at his age.

5. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I don't know if this is helpful, but I do business with a establishment that does business with a couple of active Titans a couple times a week. Rumor Mill has it from these two Titans that the players have little faith in the coaching staff. In other words the coaches have lost the team.

I was surprised to hear that....... but maybe I shouldn't be?

6. JCBRAVE

In years past under Fisher when we knew the coaches had lost the team, it showed on tape.

I haven't seen anything on Sundays to suggest that is happening this year.

Yea we suck, but at least the players are still fighting for most of the 4 quarters.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Really?

I don't think it's a coincidence that every time we get down by a few scores it just snowballs from there. When the going gets tough, this team quits. I'm not saying everyone. But I see very little fight in this team as a whole.

Look at the Texans game for example. It's what, 14-7 at the half? Then Hass throws the pick 6 in the 3rd Q and suddenly we look like a completely different team out there. And we end up getting blown out 38-14.

Perhaps "quits" isnt the right word. I just think this team has zero confidence that they can overcome large deficits. And it shows on the field in those situations.

8. JCBRAVE

It's human nature to do that though, doesn't mean the team has quit.

They way I tell if they want it or not is how they tackle.

If they start whiffing and acting like the next guy's got this, then yea they've quit, but when I see gang tackling on 3rd & 1's vs Houston, I feel like they still want it.

9. Alex1939

I think we are quitting. You can tell when Percy Harvin powers through people and guys like Griffin move out of the way because they don't want to tackle.

10. Alex1939

So reflecting on this thread...

Two of our home wins (although not pretty) were exciting wins. We are 3-4 and "in the hunt" so to speak. Honestly don't see why anyone would want to bail at this point. Gotta support through the ups and downs.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar