The ugly truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 10, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. Almost, they need to make coaching changes.

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's the only game I've been to this year as well. It was a blast. But that day was clearly an anomaly. I was planning on at least going to da Bears as well as the Monday nighter vs. the Jets.

I'll now be watching every game from my couch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What we need is some Tim Tebow.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

To be fair, I actually enjoy the game day experience from my couch 5 times better.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A big part of that will come after the steelers game when we start playing teams along our level. I expect a "strong finish" because of a weaker schedule.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at year 15 BA can pay off the lease and get out of it.

But it is a one of situation. If the window passes BA has too stay the other 15 years.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I've always been a Titan's fan but never lived in Tennessee. I've made my trek many of times for some great playoff games (pittsburgh) as well as a heartbreaker (09).

But honestly after driving down to the chargers titans game and blowing 200$ I was ready to leave after the first half. I've never felt like that at a Titan's game. Just a total embarrassment as a team. We make every team we play look like they just used the god mode gem genie cheat every game.

Probably have 15 jerseys but i think I'm SET FOR A LONG TIME on any new titans merchandise. Maybe I'll bust out the patriots Lawyer Milloy jersey i have. At least I'll feel like a winner til the Super Bowl.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Whats wrong with moving em to LA?

New stadium deal...Get me the fresh start we need. Infuse some new life. Right guys?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ill save some time and money thats for sure

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have been struggling with this thought for a couple of seasons. I have had PSL's and attended games since day one in Memphis. I had hoped that the titans would play well enough so that I could recoup at least some of my $$$ in reselling my PSL's. Don't think that will happen now. could see me not buying and just letting them go. It is not all due to the titans play, I currently live in middle Tennessee, but when I retire I don't plan to. So at some point I will be not going in any case. Still thinking about it.

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i know your joking, but this is a perfect "it sucks" oppurtunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar