The Turin Horse - Worst movie of all time?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Jesse James was actually decent, first half is a complete snoozefest but the movie picks up after Jesse James dies.

Along with the cinematography, the soundtrack was hauntingly beautiful, I'll give it that.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The time-elapsed stuff was good. I was also a history student and love all the social history in it. They did a good job showing how people lived in that time and place. And the narration was cool.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree about Malick and to a degree feel the same way about QT's latest stuff.
    The difference is that The Turin Horse is a painting on a wall and those other movies are indeed trying to tell a story..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

The actual assassination scene was amazing, it was really intense and displayed some great acting from Casey Affleck. Can't find the full original 6 minute scene on youtube, there's only one with a stupid added soundtrack.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

I'm just playing, I really didn't hate this movie and obviously there are far worse movies out there, I just wanted to see how many people would come to the defense of this movie...in other words, I have too much time on my hands. :)

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

and the "bad guys", which were a few commanders and the rest kids, all black, ALL DYED THEIR HAIR YELLOW.

I'm ashamed I watched the entire thing when I was a kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar