The Turin Horse - Worst movie of all time?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If it isn't chicken feet, asians got no taste for it.

:troll:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't know if it is the worst movie of all time but this is the worst song of all time.

WTF

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that's terrible and all but its no 3 second rule

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I have nothing against foreign films, I cried like a little b*tch during Pan's Labyrinth and The Intouchables. Life is Beautiful and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly are also good ones.

The reason it got a 7.5 and I bag on this movie is because of the pretentious suckers that buy into that this piece of crap is art. I could take a dump and submit to an art gallery and there will be one troll that proclaims "it's a masterpiece!" and then soon enough people will follow and "see it."

The Turin Horse is a gimmick, the purpose of the movie is to test one's patience. The movie "wants" to show the hardship of every day life and is directed in the most tedious way possible...which translates to a movie about nothing...which means there are literally 10 minute scenes with no cuts on people farming, changing their lamps, eating supper with no dialogue. It came out in 2011 and it's filmed in black and white...like I said, a gimmick, one that said pretentious suckers actually bought into, because they feel like "hey, this tedious movie's purpose was to test my patience and I actually sat through the whole thing, that means I'm more sophisticated than people that couldn't finish it. I 'got it' and they didn't, I'm so proud of myself."

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

TitanJeff doin' mad work.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

looks good!

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The opening scene pretty much sums up the movie. Just a series of 30 clips of some old Hungarian guy whipping a horse.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Obviously no one here watches arthouse cinema. That's cool, though. Different strokes for different folks. From a cinematography standpoint, Bela Tarr is hands down one of the best. I think you all can recognize that, at least.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I did like The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford. Though that movie is more than just Art House a big part of the reason I liked it is the cinematography.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar