The Truth About Nick Harper (and Rod Hood)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

some good news: Sunday will be the last game Nick Harper plays in a TITANS uniform!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!! FInally he will be gone!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Some of ya'll regard Rod Hood like he's Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel. If he was truly something special Tennessee would not have been able to sign him right off the street. It's not that I dislike the guy, it's just that he's over valued around here. I would prefer him over Harper though.

3. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

I do not think he is the next Revis or Bailey, but he is no worse than Harper. I just don't think he has been given the same chance as Harper, who is not doing very well at all. I am just tired of seeing WR's running free and wide open all over the place. It happens with my college team, WVU, and then i turn on to watch my Titans and it is the samething. I am just tired of it, lol.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

someone needs to make the hines ward pic one of those "owned" images. even tho i hate ward

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No they don't

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Actually Harper is on IR so he was done last week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Thats even better!!

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Dude, if you spent half as much time and effort around some positive aspects of this team you might get more people to take you seriously.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Actually I'm a huge backer of Britt, had my photo made with him on the field at the Hall of Fame game in Canton this year. One of the nicest athletes I've ever talked to. You just wouldn't know because I don't act like a pimp him out on here.

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

FOR THE LAST TIME.

Most of us non-insane folk are not over-valuing Hood.....just wondering what in the world makes Harper better then Hood considering Harper's current play-level.

Because frankly; I don't see it being truthful.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar