The Trilogy Poll - Indiana Jones

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, May 14, 2008.

?

Which Indiana Jones movie is the best?

1. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Just got home from seeing it. Big disappointment. I'd say it was the worst of the 4. Lots of parts that were good, but it was weak as a whole.
  2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I liked it.....but I am easily entertained.
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I thought it was a good movie, but it could just as easily have been labelled National Treasure or Tomb Raider or something entirely different. Aside from Ford it didn't have the Indy feel, imo. I liked the tributes to Denholm Elliot and Connery though.
  4. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Finally got to see it and it was ok, but not a masterpiece... just fun.
    I hope it is the last indy ever...
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Over the last month, I've watched all three of the originals for the first time.

Temple of Doom barely qualifies as a movie. I was kind of disappointed in the series as a whole, but I had high expectations. I voted for the last crusade, I think Connery added a lot to the movie. It's a strange series really, just throwing in different female roles for the heck of it, and not connecting the stories in any way. I would call it a series, but not a trilogy...

Now I can go see the 4th one, and after reading this I'm prepared to be disappointed...
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

I went with Raiders of the Lost Ark. I thought all three were appealing, but the Lost Ark seemed to pull me along a little better. The Cup of Christ was interesting, and scenes were smooth, but it did not feel as realistic to me with the old guardian still in there. I felt more connected to the story of the Ark, and like everyone, when he pulls out the gun to kill the ninjas it was just great theater that lasted a lifetime. Sean Conery was good though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.